Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tasting- "Dom Vincent Paris Saint-Joseph 2010"

Dom Vincent Paris Saint-Joseph 2010

  • Variety: 100% Syrah
  • Region: Rhône
  • Country: France
  • Year: 2010
  • Price: $24.95
  • Shop review:
    • "Bright ruby.  Spicy black raspberry and cherry on the nose, with a delicate floral touch.  Juicy and a touch jammy, with lively red berry and floral flavors and a good tangy cut.  Bright and focused on the finish, which repeats the spice and floral notes.  This drinks well now."  -Josh Raynolds and Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar
  • My review:
    • This wine was very jammy to me; I definitely tasted raspberry or blackberry jam.  These flavors made the wine taste fairly sweet and pleasant.  This is one of the better red wines I've tried so far, I really liked it! 
  • I did not have this wine with food.
  • Tasted at the Vintage Cellar wine tasting on 03/02/2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment