Saturday, April 27, 2013

Tasting- "Lobetia Viognier 2011"

Lobetia Viognier 2011

  • Variety: 100% Viognier
  • Region: La Mancha
  • Country: Spain
  • Year: 2011
  • Price: $12.95
  • Shop review:
    • "Shows a bright golden colour with lime reflections.  Fruity citric aromas and magnolia or Tahiti flowers-like scent.  Well balanced and good acidity, in the mouth it recalls the flowers perceived on the nose.  Match with: Asian dishes, ginger and marinated fish."
  • My review:
    • This wine was very bitter and acidic, so it was not easy to drink.  I tasted notes of green apple and citrus.  I did not really like this wine because I prefer wines that are a little sweeter.
  • I did not have this wine with food.
  • Tasted at the Vintage Cellar wine tasting on 04/27/2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment